Thursday 11 September 2008

same words, different sounds

Today, I had second class of Business English.

Today's theme was "interview & presentation", so we interviewed ourselves each other and presented interviewee's profile.

This was interesting because this was good chance to know other classmate's personalites. There were students who has various experience. One comes KTH, one comes after working companies, one had lived in Columbia...etc.

The most impressive thing for me was everyone speaked well and good at presentation.
I think my English was worst in the class, actually.



After class, I remenbered my friend's soliloguy "It is regrettable that they speak same words as us, but sounds much better than us"


At all cost, I will catch up with other classmates, and will make my English so improved!

No comments: