Tuesday 9 September 2008

The role of Economics for future.














Economics narrows possibilities.



Today's lecture was guest lecture.
Guest, so young businessman, told us history of technological change.
They are following;

①mechanization
②steam-engine
③enginialing
④mass-production
⑤information technology

Moreover he added ⑥minitualization, that meas everything is thought or created in atmic level. This view is very interesting because if we handle everything in atomic level, we can create everything with control material itself.

In the minitualization, "BANG" is keyword. This means followings;

B…Bits
A…Atoms
N…Neurous
G…Genes


Most important thing I got from lecture, the role of economics.
By his presentation, I felt I was so narrow-minded and my idea looked more easy to realize than his view for future. However, I thought that my mind was typical of students studying economics because today, there are a lot of plan or idea that can come true technically, but they are not realized economical reason.


I think Technology expand possibilities and make dreams, but economics narrows them.
However, I believe economics has ability to realize the idea in the last part of some plan.



(This is interesting because this was witten in 1862)


No comments: