Thursday 11 September 2008

Probably true future












Today's class was also guest lecture.
The guest was Henrik Blomgren,International Economics and Management Head of Department Royal Institute of Technoligy.

His air was intellectural and I felt he was established, actually he was.

His view of future has three points, those are;

・Welfare & Health
・Globalization
・ICT & Biotechnology

This is probably true, but I felt something regrettable because even I can tell those, realistic but not so dreamy, so I wanted to hear what I had not had imagined before.

And, I felt he tried hard to finish his presentation, not to discuss or arrenge student's opinion.


I guess business man, who works long time, can not say funny thing because in business, it is important to tell future just few years later.

No comments: