Thursday 25 September 2008

essay about “Finding a Coach in the Land of Oz”

Today’s class was ” In-class writing”, we only had a test, this is first one for me in SSE. The test was to write an essay about “Finding a Coach in the Land of Oz”, which we read in previous class. We had told a form of the test, which had 4 questions and we could choose one of them, but not told the questions. Of course, we could not bring the script in the exam.

In the test, I have finished early than I had expected. I think it is done because of two reasons. First, I had reread the text and prepared for the test in this morning, with making summery of the essay and answers to questions in course resume. Second, in first part of the test, I made structure of my essay and share number of words because essay had to have 300-400 words.

Next two classes, I can not attend because of a job ceremony in Japan. See you the week after the next!

No comments: