Tuesday 16 September 2008

Let's write my CV !

In today's Business English class, I was gotten back a result of diagnostic test, and taught about CV.

About diagnostic test, I got a score of 38/64...maybe, I was worst in the class. In the comment of test, teacher said I was weak "by","the","a",and "an". This is absolutely right. In adittion, in other writing, I made mistakes spelling "r" to"l", "s".and use of the present perfect.I will get the use of these in class.


following, my weakness in writing;
・by
・the
・a,an
・r,l
・s
・present perfect


About CV, I learned a difference between normal sentence and attractive one. Latter one needs result of action.Not where or how, what is important for attractiveness.


In Japan, we do not write CV or cover letter, but "rirekisyo". It is shorter than CV, and written in all full sentence. I do not have any experience to write CV, but I will try tomorrow!

No comments: