Tuesday 9 September 2008

First Test!

Today I had first lecture of "Business English".
So, I took three courses this term!

In class, I took diagonistic test.

I have known the test has taken, but I did not know the test has short essey about reason to take course and expectation for course in more tha 150 words.

It is so surprising for me...I had not thought the reason or expectation clearly.
I did not write well, but I thought I had had to think about them before class.

What I wrote for expectation is to get English skill of speaking and discussion.
However, after some examination, I realized I have to know how I can improve English more effectively and correctly because I have learned English for more tha 10 years, but I can not speak yet. I believe I took some mistake somewhere.

…such as this, I should have written.


When I finish writting, there were only 4 people in class room.

I hope I can finish as earlier 4 in the end of the course.

No comments: