Tuesday 23 September 2008

Feed back!

Today’s title was “CV and cover-letter feedback”, but CV and cover-letter was returned at the last time of the class. In the class, we discussed about examples of sentence in someone’s CV or cover-letter.

In the discussion, I learned about uses of words that alike each other but different. They were following:

Driven (is negative)
Got/was (was is more formal than got)
A lot of/ lots of( is informal and we should use many, much, instead of them)
:/;(: is used for presentation something, ; is used as conjunction)
An FX person
Feel healthy( is OK)
Primarily(=mostly)
A, B, and C is different from A, B and C (“B and C” is pair)

Long subject is bad



In the feedback of CV and cover-letter, I got to know there were too many language problems in my assignment, especially in article and vocabulary. I will improve myself so quickly!

No comments: