Thursday 4 December 2008

sustainability and leadership

Today’s class was the worst class in my study in SSE. One of the reason was I did not read required article, but mainly it is caused by teacher’s skill.

The topic was so abstract, and contents had nothing new.

But I leaned something from the lecture:

1, concept of exampler: association needs leader, manager, and exampler.
2, students who are active has good preparation: I seated next a girl who gave opinion in every lecture. She read quite well and underlined a lot. It was great surprise for me, but it was natural for students.
3, likes attracts likes: I think the quality of guest was quite low. This caused by the teacher because in last term’s lecture, all guest were good and teacher was also great.

From next time, I will read and prepare for discussion!

No comments: