Wednesday 10 December 2008

a negative aspects of positive evaluations

Today’s lecture was also Longer Individual Presentation. There were four presentation about presentation skills, mafia, JPmorgan, and DLA Norgic. Interestingly, every presentation has same outline, introduction, agenda, contents(What, Why, How), conclusion. I think it is caused by the fact here is an economic focus school.

Familiar comments were amount of information. Someone said that information on slide was too much to understand. I was commented same thing. I thought, especially in not native language presentation, not linguistic communication is important.

Actually, I felt boring in some presentation because they did not put their effort on presentation. But no one pointed that because we had to say only positive comments. I think this―cannot discover core of problem―was the biggest shortcoming of positive evaluation.

No comments: