Thursday 4 December 2008

Longer Individual Presentation

Today’s Business English was only Longer Individual Presentation, and this was my turn!

About my presentation, I got following comments:

bad
1. look script so much
2. too much information in one slide(characters are small)
3. topic is little more complex

good
1. good voice
2. good slide and color
3. hand action

Most impressive thing for me was everyone gave me comment after presentation, not question. I want to say thank you for everyone in class.


About other people’s presentation, what I felt was familiarity is important because it causes discussion with individual opinion. One of today’s topic was consuming attitudes and it caused interesting discussions.

Any way I have derived from big task, so I am happy now.

No comments: